[pp.int.general] Help with statistics

Amelia Andersdotter teirdes at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 18:26:57 CEST 2007

I have posted Home Office reports before on the list. So public
surveillance is obviously a concern of mine, but I find myself running
out of statistics.

What I'd like to get help with is whether there are scientific trials
of surveillance in non-Swedish and English speaking countries. Also,
if someone can find such reports could they tell me about them and
their conclusions briefly?

my email is teirdes at gmail dot com

ps if you remember the Home Office report stating inefficiency because
lack of experience: according to Wikipedia CCTV has been in use in
Britain since the 1970s. It struck me yesterday and I've been shaky
ever since >.<