[pp.int.general] proud

Andrew Norton andrew.norton at pirate-party.us
Tue Aug 21 03:09:29 CEST 2007

On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 18:43:31 +0200, "Rick Falkvinge \(Piratpartiet\)" <rick at piratpartiet.se> wrote:
> I just gotta share this success story from our youth section "Ung Pirat"
> (Young Pirate); the below is their membership count. (They recently held a
> major campaign in the north of Sweden.)
>

> I guess this also answers the "is anyone alive" question...

Very impressive Rick.

A youth aspect is certainly something we should all be looking at. That recent euroepan survay shows that the teenage demographic is basically our core support, so bringing them along until they're of voting age is very smart. It'll certainly help in a few years time.

Andrew
PPUS