[pp.int.general] proud

Natsu piratenatsu at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 05:16:54 CEST 2007

Wow! Congratulations! That was really successful!

Now that I think about it... would it be too rude to ask how they did it, or
what they did? We are extremely short of affiliates in Spain, and are
planning a campaing to try to get at least a thousand. Could you share some
tips of your campaign? Did you work in the streets? Schools? Internet? We
really need some help with affiliations down here.

Anyway, congratulations again. It is always great news that one of the
Pirate Parties is doing great work.

2007/8/19, Stephan Klein <stephan.klein at gmx.at>:

> Great work!
>
> best,
> stephan (PP Austria)
>
> On Sat, 2007-08-18 at 18:43 +0200, Rick Falkvinge (Piratpartiet) wrote:
> > I just gotta share this success story from our youth section "Ung
> > Pirat" (Young Pirate); the below is their membership count. (They
> > recently held a major campaign in the north of Sweden.)
> >  (attachment removed)
> > I guess this also answers the "is anyone alive" question...

Isabel María Guzmán Miranda

Coordinadora del comité sectorial de Cultura y Derechos de Autor