[pp.int.general] Interesting quote

Andrew Norton andrew.norton at pirate-party.us
Wed Aug 29 17:13:33 CEST 2007

I do this this is amusing too -

What's your technology background?
Garfield: Initially, working at a law firm, I had an interest in working with technology. What was important was that I got into this area very early, in 1998 or 1999, when a lot of these things were developing.

Seems I got a better history than he does (over 21 years computing experiance, and back in 98 I was introducing napster to the record company I was working for at the time)

Thanks for pointing this article out - for some reason this article dodged my rss, and it's good to note this for the future.

Andrew Norton
PPUS