[pp.int.general] State of the european website

Valentin Villenave v.villenave at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 18:13:58 CET 2007

2007/12/3, Juxi Leitner <juxi.leitner at gmail.com>:
> I like the first one :) lots more pictures on that one :)

Lol -- that was kind of a silly trap :) The fist one is in fact a
hostile fork from us, by a disgruntled former Parti Pirate member (see

> good I can put a stub version online, I already did some coding for it
> anyways ....

I'm looking forward to see it, moreover there's a brand new PirateCMS
in active development here in France, so it would be just great if we
could could include your graphic theme in it :)

> We should just find a nice short intro text :)

How about some fight-club-like catch line such as:

Art doesn't belong to a firm.
Culture doesn't belong to an industry.
Knowledge doesn't belong to a country.

Welcome to the European Pirate Federation!

(OK, this just sucks :)

Valentin