[pp.int.general] Fwd: an international TOR-associations' network and other ideas (was: wireless Tor entry nodes (WOR´s)

Ricardo Cristof Remmert-Fontes ricardo.cristof at remmert-fontes.de
Thu Dec 6 14:26:27 CET 2007

Hi fellow pirates!

I suppose, this could be a nice international campaigning idea for
us, too - actually, I have already talked about that to Jan Huwald,
who is also on board.

The idea, in general, is, to set up a network of associations and
supporters, who will setup and drive a huge TOR-infrastructure -
maybe with additional i2p- or alike components.

It's subversive, but will bring a lot of publicity. And reliable and
fast anonymization services to the masses.

Regards,
Cristof

Anfang der weitergeleiteten E-Mail:

--
Arbeitskreis Vorratsdatenspeicherung
c/o Humanistische Union e.V.

Fon: +49-30-94881297
Fax: +49-700-25808789
Mobile: +49-170-2487266
Jabber: rcrf at jabber.org
E-Mail: rcrf at vorratsdatenspeicherung.de
Web: http://berlin.vorratsdatenspeicherung.de

My GnuPG-Key:
http://cristof.remmert-fontes.de/downloads/pgpkey_rcrf.zip
Key-ID: 25038B2F
Fingerprint: 5EA8 EF99 1B99 04DF 70C8 5F6E 85BC CA54 2503 8B2F