[pp.int.general] Pirate T-shirt incompatible with G8 demonstrations?

Mihail Zenislev_v justinyeah at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 00:52:02 CEST 2007

Even so this is a proof of which kind of laws had been approved. If i have a
T-shirt with a Skull and crossbones, can't I go into the UE?

Unm, this is a topic that we must look carefully and we mustn't take easy
because is only a T-Shirt. It does not matter to me if it was a t-shirt of
Pirate bay or a t-shirt of Ozzy Osborne. It is only a T-Shirt, It isn't a
Stinger Missile Launcher.

On 6/12/07, Stephan Klein <stephan.klein at gmx.at> wrote:

> On Mon, 2007-06-11 at 23:54 +0200, Juxi Leitner | Piratenpartei
> Österreich wrote:
> > wtf it's just a t-shirt ...
>
> IMHO: The border patrol just saw a black shirt with something that kind
> of looked like a skull and crossbones. I don't think they recognized the
> symbol specifically or ment to strike against pirates as a whole.

Greetings,

Manuel "Zenislev_v" Barbero