[pp.int.general] Vienna meeting postproduction

Florian Hufsky florian.hufsky at ppoe.or.at
Sat Jun 16 19:26:59 CEST 2007

Hi guys,

i'd like to thank everyone who's been in vienn. it was great meeting
you guys and i really look forward to seeing you in Berlin next time.

we're still working on the post-production of our audio and video
streams, as soon as we have them ready i'll announce it here and
there'll be something up at http://nextsteppolitics09.org.

We are thinking about distributing the videos via our Webserver &
Bittorrent. So if some people have permanent seeds, that'd be awesome.

cheers,
Florian

Piratenpartei Österreichs
http://ppoe.or.at