[pp.int.general] audio files of the talks

Amelia Andersdotter teirdes at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 20:05:01 CEST 2007

On 16/06/07, Florian Hufsky <florian.hufsky at ppoe.or.at> wrote:

> > "If we want to do the mistakes of USA, at least let it be a democratic
> > choice." I really liked that, struck right at the hart of my
> > thoughts on
> > a lot of things.
>
> great, thanks!
>
> i need such slogans for 3. juli, when i'm invited as speaker on a
> panel of the austrian internet provider association. also invited is
> the head of ifpi austria...

I think that bringing up the US isn't necessarily the best thing to
do; just as the leftist movement, the pirate political movement may
very well be accused of being anti-american. Being "anti" the Best and
most Free, Democratic state in the world is not something we wish to
be.

I'd say make something out of "freedom does not have a currency" (ifpi
want to remove our freedom to get money) and "terror is not removed by
fear" (the State instills us with fear so that they can protect us
against terrorism).

I hope you see what I'm getting at.

//amelia (piratpartiet, sweden)