[pp.int.general] FYI... austria

Florian Hufsky florian.hufsky at ppoe.or.at
Tue Jun 19 23:09:22 CEST 2007

Hi guys,

just to let you know; things are a bit chaotic for me in the upcoming
month, so i can't do much here.
if something really, really, really, REALLY important happens, please
tell me via jabber. i'll only be online when i have free time, so you
can be (somewhat) sure that i'll respond.

sorry, my startup is just getting into a very interesting phase (in
terms of funding) and i have to do some stuff for the austrian pirate
party.

if someone from pp.at/PPÖ is on the mailinglist: it would be cool if
you could keep me informed a bit.

cheers,
Flo

Piratenpartei Österreichs