[pp.int.general] IP issues and governmental corruption - an interesting post by L.Lessig

Jouni Snellman jounisnellman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 23:27:31 CEST 2007

I agree - and that is why IFPI Board Member Paul Birch has a point when he
says that criticism of RIAA is "inappropriate" for a Government funded
institution (see newsfeed on the PP Intl website). Accepting gifts from
strangers is not always wise, there may be strings attached which you see
only later. Rgds Jouni