[pp.int.general] IP issues and governmental corruption - an interesting post by L.Lessig

Jan Huwald jh at sotun.de
Tue Jun 19 18:31:19 CEST 2007

With this "turn-around" Lessig came closer to what we pirates fight for. The
understanding of transparency of the German Pirate Party is intended to
repair the mentioned parts of the broken democratic system. A fraction of
ours is keen on increasing the level of democratic participation (e.g. with
more direct election elements). I ask you (all) to track Lessigs thoughts, if
they comply with our movement, or if he suggests new ideas or ways of
thinking. In the political field he is playing now this won't be easy.

Regards,
Jan