[pp.int.general] Welcome all form Poland

Florian Hufsky florian.hufsky at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 15:29:04 CET 2007

> It went oki, we tried just to listen and it was good choice because
> these two gentlemen made stupid s from themselves on air :).
good!

> All
> telephone callers form audience supported Pirate Party.
better!

> In Poland there is a debate now whether add copyrightleves to internet
> connection (and legalize P2P) or not?
awesome!

> I think this idea of copyrightleves is wrong but it can be used as
> beginning of conversation between RiAA likes an PP. Better something
> that throwing meet against each other.
this is something to be debated. iirc austrian pirate party is moving
towards copyrightleves. austria already has a tradition of taxing
blank media and this gives a good starting point for public
discussions.

we still need to address this issue for the overall pirate party
principles (otoh i guess currently the consensus is a pretty big
*no!*). by the way: we need to start workign on the international
pirate party principles somewhen (anyone got the link to
pp-international where this was discussed).