[pp.int.general] Welcome all form Poland

Blazej Kaczorowski z interia.pl mrkaczor at interia.pl
Tue Mar 6 15:24:25 CET 2007

It went oki, we tried just to listen and it was good choice because
these two gentlemen made stupid s from themselves on air :). All
telephone callers form audience supported Pirate Party.

In Poland there is a debate now whether add copyrightleves to internet
connection (and legalize P2P) or not?

I think this idea of copyrightleves is wrong but it can be used as
beginning of conversation between RiAA likes an PP. Better something
that throwing meet against each other.

I think next time i will try to talk more (it was first time on air in
my life :-)