[pp.int.general] Welcome all form Poland

Juxi Leitner | Piraten Partei Österreichs juxi.leitner at ppoe.or.at
Tue Mar 6 15:29:32 CET 2007

yeah experience is one key-feature in all these talks, you shouldn't
look to nervous ;)
Flo is already really really good!!! (actually he was from the beginning =))

Jens, come on, it's not the austrian mailing list, we are just active =)
yeah and I am suspicious about NLP too ...

On 3/6/07, Jens Seipenbusch <seipenbusch at web.de> wrote:
> Hi to the austrian mailinglist ;-)
>
> NLP is dangerous pseudoreligious stuff....not worth the time.....
>
> cheers from Germany
>
> Jens

> >> Cool! How did the presentation & radio talk work out? Talking to
> >> RIAA-like-organisations' members is quite hard. They can afford
> >> rhetoric[0] courses, but we can't ;)
> >>
> >> [0]: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuro-linguistic_programming

"We need dreamers 'cuz in our dreams we see not what is but what can be!"