[pp.int.general] Conference Schedule

Florian Hufsky florian.hufsky at ppoe.or.at
Sun May 13 20:36:27 CEST 2007

Hi pirates,

in Austria we're pretty busy planning the international conference.
So far we've already got two interesting guests:

* Rasmus Fleischer - mastermind of http://piratbyran.org/ - watch ie
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2455452142059864382&q=rasmus
+fleischer (there's a better video out there, but can't find it right
now)
* Eva Lichtenberger - member of the european parliament, sent by the
Austrian greens. responsible for intellectual property (http://
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eva_Lichtenberger)

I'd like to start setting up a schedule for the three days we have. A
wikipage has been set up, but there's currently too little free time
between planned workshops and we haven't settled on any topics yet.
http://wiki.pp-international.net/International_Conference_2007/Schedule

It would be cool if we could have a talk via IRC or Skype and work on
something collaboratively.

Anyone got time or ideas?

cheers,
Florian