[pp.int.general] Fwd: International Pirate Party meeting

Valentin Villenave v.villenave at gmail.com
Thu May 24 17:52:48 CEST 2007

2007/5/24, Eduardo Robles Elvira <edulix at gmail.com>:
> Hello pirates,
>
> It's good and thrilling to hear som news from our french neighbours!

> We are planning a site redesign, and I can tell you we have already been
> developing some integration between our members database, the forums (phpbb),
> the wiki (mediawiki) and the vote system. I think that the blog (wordpress)
> is still quite not yet, but maybe we could work together with you. It would
> be just great if we could develop an opensource pirate party framework
> together, what do you think about this? I'm a developer & I love opensource
> too =)

Well, maybe you could join our long-term PirateCMS project... I'm not
in charge but I'll forward it to our guys.

> Yes that's the kind of thing I also want to learn: how to setup a radio, howto
> do videoclips etc with opensource software in my ubuntu =) Sharing knowledge
> we could do better our work!

Each one of us is using 100% opensource tools (we've convinced Windows
users to switch to linux, and guided them very carefully) so that we'd
definitely be glad to help...

Cheers
Valentin