[pp.int.general] G8 Statement ratification

Christof Leng cl at piratenpartei.de
Sun May 27 18:28:52 CEST 2007

Hi Valentin,

actually the declaration was not started by the pirate parties, but by
the German "Netzwerk freies Wissen" (free knowledge network). They
contacted us for collaboration and we helped editing the text (along
with many other of the first signatory groups). To sign the declaration
in the name of the Parti Pirate, please send an email to Petra Buhr
(buhr at wissensallmende.de), the coordinator of the declaration.

You find the (preliminary) website of the declaration at
http://declaration.wissensallmende.de/

Thanks to everyone for supporting this declaration, with Parti Pirate
now eight pirate parties from all over Europe have signed it, showing
that we are truly an international and well-coordinated movement!

Christof