[pp.int.general] Fwd: First international pirate conference - 8-10 June 2007

Florian Hufsky florian.hufsky at ppoe.or.at
Wed May 30 15:52:43 CEST 2007

Hi Nikter & international Mailing list,

great to hear that there's a movement in Bulgaria too.

Even if you can't attend we'll probably have a VOIP session with
people from peru & the usa. We'll inform you when exactly we'll have
it, but it will probably somewhen on 9.6.

cheers,
Florian

international.net/Mailinglist to keep up-to-date with international news

Begin forwarded message: