[pp.int.general] Any news in France?

Valentin Villenave v.villenave at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 13:04:38 CET 2007

2007/11/27, Mårten Fjällström <marten.fjallstrom at piratpartiet.se>:

> I find our "Just do it"-policy in Sweden helpful in dismantling conflicts.

Thanks for these (very clear) explanations. This "do it"-way of
thinking is kind of the open-source attitude, I think.

> Few actions are really mutually exclusive.

This is the whole point. We do *not* want the two "parti pirates" (if
there has to be two) to exclude each other, and we would gladly have
welcome a different ship in our fleet :)

> Some will still try to get even by using what power they have for
> disruption. Then there is only one thing to do, and that is to remember
> the old internet rule: Do not feed the trolls!

Thanks for the reminder :)

Andrew: Nice to hear from you. We have indeed bought every available
domain name without the dash between 'parti' and 'pirate'. I just hope
we'll be back in business soon -- btw we're planning to launch a
pre-alpha version of our "PirateCMS"-powered website Real Soon Now
(tm). :-)

Jouni: Thank you for letting us now there are *other* countries out
there... We French people can be really dumb and ignorant, you have no
idea :) -- however, I'm afraid none of us in the PPI really expect to
be surprised by the Russian "elections" result (notice the quotation
mark). However, i'm looking forward to talk more about it (in a new
thread, of course) with our russian fellows.

Cheers,
Valentin