[pp.int.general] pirate magazine

Mirco da Silva inkorrupt at gmx.de
Mon Oct 1 00:53:22 CEST 2007

Hi Pirates

> Is this going to be a paper print or only online?

If we dont wanna have just a pirate diary to remember how smart we
are ;) , it would be a good ideas to distribute them to offliners and
make people become pirates that not already are.

> We've been talking
> on and off about a real paper print in Sweden but can't find the money
> to do it.

Itś really ridiculous.
Most of the pirates I know have always the newest notebooks and gadgets
- they waste weeks and months of their lifetime by gaming in holodecks,
but until today I didnt find 100 subscribers to a german pirate magazine
that would just cost 5,-€/per month and pirate... for 10 (!) magazines
to resell or just giveaway. ARR!

This are some approx. prices per issue for an A4-formated 4c 24-pages
magazine incl. taxes and p&p at my favourit printing house CZ:

1.000 á 0,60€
2.500 á 0,40€
5.000 á 0,32€
20.0000 á 0,27€