[pp.int.general] pirate magazine

Jan Huwald jh at sotun.de
Mon Oct 1 09:24:25 CEST 2007

> Itś really ridiculous.
> Most of the pirates I know have always the newest notebooks and gadgets
> - they waste weeks and months of their lifetime by gaming in holodecks,
> but until today I didnt find 100 subscribers to a german pirate magazine
> that would just cost 5,-€/per month and pirate... for 10 (!) magazines
> to resell or just giveaway. ARR!

Don't forget that their has been know notable announcement for subscription
and their has not been a single completedonline version (although we already
have too much content to fit in the first issue).

> This are some approx. prices per issue for an A4-formated 4c 24-pages
> magazine incl. taxes and p&p at my favourit printing house CZ:
>
> 1.000 á 0,60€
> 2.500 á 0,40€
> 5.000 á 0,32€
> 20.0000 á 0,27€

Why I did'nt knew this? We can already afford. And why you need 5 € / month
then if the magazine alone costs 60 cent (let's say 120 cent with
transportation).

Regards,
a smiling Jan Huwald