[pp.int.general] pirate magazine

Mirco da Silva inkorrupt at gmx.de
Mon Oct 1 19:10:04 CEST 2007

Hi Pirates

> Don't forget that their has been know notable announcement

I will never forget the annoncement and the following discussion in the
forums. As Google does.

But now this pretty excuse does not fit anymore, Jan.

Please subsribe - now!

>  too much content to fit in the first issue).

so - wtf did we wrong?

> Why I did'nt knew this?

Why I did'nt said it more often and louder?

> We can already afford.

Of course we can, and even more than this.

> And why you need 5 € / month
> then if the magazine alone costs 60 cent (let's say 120 cent with
> transportation).

Itś not a trick - itś just a 6-month inflation.
A half year ago the price was 0,50€ per mag.
Today this "10pcs-reseller-package" would still contain t-e-n  pirate
magazines, but it would now cost 6,-/€, because this is common sense: 10
x 0,60€ sums up to 6,-/€.

btw: I honor you as our political masterbrain, Jan.
But we will get in deep trouble if you candidate fpr the treasurers job
on the board. ;)

But the missing budget for distribution was the discussions dead point
last time.

The comercials question:
Shall our mag just asap fullfill the needs of a party newsletter or are
professional standards through selling ads and donations from sponsors
(e.g. for a feature-dvd) what we want on a long term instead?

My personal favourite is pirate life style mag with a lot of fun, music
and yes.. these boring politics. 8)

> Regards,
> a smiling Jan Huwald

never trust a smiling pirate! P]

cya soon!
Mirco

ps: subscriptions - fresh subscriptions!  take two - pay twice! ;)