[pp.int.general] Austria - one leap forward

daegon at gmx.at daegon at gmx.at
Tue Oct 9 19:47:36 CEST 2007

hey all,

If you don't know me: My name is Ben and I am in the management of the
PP Austria.
For all who thought that nothing has happend in the PP Austria since
last summer some
pieces of information:
- Some new people joined the Management, Flo resigned.
- We are renewing our whole Party structure to become more efficient.
- Our website will get a fresher look as well.
- There will be a new group of Pirates in Tyrol and we are planning
to do some actions such as wacht.org.

That's it so far for the moment. A lot of work lies ahead.

Congratulations to the French Pirates.