[pp.int.general] WIPO

Christof Leng cl at piratenpartei.de
Mon Oct 15 12:30:50 CEST 2007

Amelia Andersdotter wrote:
> TPB are sadly and happily not a political party which gives them a
> completely different type of leverage for doing this kind of thing. If
> they pull a stunt like squatting that's OK because they're a bunch of
> stir-up-a-ruckus-and-we'll-meet-you-on-the-barricades kind of gang.
>
> A political party needs to be a lot more Presentable
100% agreed. If someone here wants to fool around with WIPO, he
shouldn't do it in the name of the pirate parties, but rather as an
independent thing. Actually, I don't think that the WIPO is our enemy,
but the lobby groups that influence the WIPO. IFPI on the other hand was
a great target and I congratulate TPB  for the sinking of this ship (not
as an official, presentable pirate party statement, but as my personal
and unpresentable sinisterness)...

Christof