[pp.int.general] WIPO

Amelia Andersdotter teirdes at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 05:35:38 CEST 2007

On 14/10/2007, Christof Leng <cl at piratenpartei.de> wrote:
> The guys at TPB had a very similar idea, check out the new
> http://www.ifpi.com. yeah! :-D

TPB are sadly and happily not a political party which gives them a
completely different type of leverage for doing this kind of thing. If
they pull a stunt like squatting that's OK because they're a bunch of
stir-up-a-ruckus-and-we'll-meet-you-on-the-barricades kind of gang.

A political party needs to be a lot more Presentable
(http://bilingualguide.com/intro.jpg <-- google result for
"presentable")

Actually, a lot of the image results for "presentable" were rather not. :/