[pp.int.general] 120 Days Left for Utah in the USA

Rick Falkvinge (Piratpartiet) rick at piratpartiet.se
Fri Oct 19 20:59:15 CEST 2007

> > 4) The signer's full personal ID number (like, mine is 720121-4819:
> > 1972, January, 21, 481st baby born on that date, 9 as a checksum
> > digit)
>
> Actually up to 1990 the 4819 means that you were the first boy (first
> odd number) born in "Göteborgs och Bohus län" (48-54) (county of
> Gothenburg and Bohus?).

Right, but I thought that would be to complicate matters unnecessarily in
that short description. My key point was that we are numbers, not names.

Factually, you're totally correct, though. And yes, since I was born 17
minutes past midnight (actually, that also makes 17 minutes into the sign of
Aquarius), it makes sense I would be the first boy on that day, even though
it's a major region.