[pp.int.general] 120 Days Left for Utah in the USA

John Nilsson john.nilsson at piratpartiet.se
Sat Oct 20 02:02:49 CEST 2007

On Fri, 2007-10-19 at 20:59 +0200, Rick Falkvinge (Piratpartiet) wrote:
> > > 4) The signer's full personal ID number (like, mine is 720121-4819:
> > > 1972, January, 21, 481st baby born on that date, 9 as a checksum
> > > digit)
> >
> > Actually up to 1990 the 4819 means that you were the first boy (first
> > odd number) born in "Göteborgs och Bohus län" (48-54) (county of
> > Gothenburg and Bohus?).
>
> Right, but I thought that would be to complicate matters unnecessarily in
> that short description. My key point was that we are numbers, not names.

It is intersting though that you can derive all sorts of information
from that number. You can se if you're an immigrant (i believe they have
60 added to the day in month), what sex you are and how many times you
have had your identity protected (you count the number of P's at the end
if I'm not misinformed).

Regards,
John