[pp.int.general] 120 Days Left for Utah in the USA

Jouni Snellman jounisnellman at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 16:28:19 CEST 2007

In the late 1980s I lived in Sweden for a month or two without their
personal ID number and I can tell you it was a real out-of-this-world
experience. Finally somebody somewhere assigned me a number even though I
never asked for one. One day the number just appeared on some document next
to my name and all of a sudden I was like everyone else - well almost ; )

Was it true that the Swedish bank account numbers were also based on the
personal ID numbers? I remember running around offices, banks and the post
office on payday just trying to get my salary...unbelievable. - Jouni