[pp.int.general] Dutch Minister thinks about Banning the Home-downloading of Copyrighted Material

Andy Milner andy.milner at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 22:41:23 CEST 2007

I think that one of the main problems we have at the moment is that
the lobbying side of things is very one-sided, all the politicians are
hearing is from side of the "piracy" argument (I use the term piracy
loosely).  I think we need to be in a position (and it may be a long
way off) where we can present our side of the argument and try to
balance things out.

//A