[pp.int.general] Good news: Microsoft loses Standards Battle!

Natsu piratenatsu at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 11:52:40 CEST 2007

Oh, well, it's still some very good news. If they have to go through the
standard procedure, there will be time enough to expose the failures of the
format and the "incidents" at some of the votings in certain countries. Not
over, but a battle won is always good news. Thanks.

2007/9/6, Błażej Kaczorowski <blazej.kaczorowski at gmail.com>:

> no, it was battle for fast standarisation ... OXML now will have to go
> standard way ...
>
> 2007/9/6, Natsu <piratenatsu at gmail.com>:
> >
> > Is that definitive? I mean, is it over? Game over? No more chances left
> for
> > microsoft?

Isabel María Guzmán Miranda

Coordinadora del comité sectorial de Cultura y Derechos de Autor