[pp.int.general] Press release (alsmost done) onFrattinisnewest threat to our society

Andrew Norton andrew.norton at pirate-party.us
Fri Sep 28 00:09:53 CEST 2007

REally sorry, I've been sick. I'm just finishing up the press release now, or at least my draft of the final version - is there anyone else, or rather any other parties that want to sign? And since I'm signing, for the US party, I'd say it doesn't have to be a european party. Right now, we have Germany, Poland, Netherlands, Austria, Sweden, USA and Spain. I know France, UK and chili, and maybe Peru are on here - you gys going to sign too?

I've got the main body done, just going to do the 'about the ppi'

Andrew
PPUS