[pp.int.general] I'm fed up with Amelia Andersdotter

Carlos Ayala aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Tue Apr 8 04:55:10 CEST 2008

This has been enough for me. First she began -regarding the Pirate Manifesto- putting in my mouth words I didn't say -telling the rest of representatives that I had chosen one text as a basis when actually I advocated to start from a clean sheet-.

Later unfoundedly turns this words from mine, "how hypocrite European Commission is, denying free movement of goods
when talking about levies, and denying Polish workers right to earn as
much money as German workers when talking about salaries (and when talking about both of them working in the same place, namely Germany)", into this nonsensical analysis,

"you're basically saying that they're not consequent in their judgements. In logics:
IF Polish people get slave wages, THEN we can't have levies.
Now, I don't want Polish people to have slave wages, so the opposite would be:

IF Polish people DON'T get slave wages, THEN we must have levies.
You're putting Polish workers in a rather tight spot here, because
personally, I'd rather pay a levy than revert to the slave system"

What the ...? What I said is what I hold: EC and ECJ are supposedly EU bodies in charge of enforcing Treaty of Rome principles -including free movement of goods and people-, but while they purportedly do it, actually they do the opposite. How can Amelia dare to accuse me to be accepting Laval & Rüffert-like judgments in exchange of having levies abolished, when from my quotation everyone can see that I clearly defend Polish workers right to earn same salaries than German workers when both work in Germany? Are we becoming nuts?

To complete the mess, she wrote me private mails asking me if I was bothered -why should I?-, but everytime I asked her to recant from her statements she refused -explaining me surrealistic meanings of hypocrisy and even saying that my stance about EU bodies behaviour was offensive (?), also telling me other nonsenses that I won't reproduce as they were written on private mails-.

I'm so fed up with such behaviour, with such denial of what I find a serious offence -accusing me of being willing to abolish levies in exchange of accepting Rüffert-like judgments ... she's accusing me of prefering slavery rather that levies, how absurd!-, that I asked Amelia if she was baiting me -i.e, according to wikipedia, an internet troll is someone who "posts controversial and usually irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, with the intention of baiting other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion"-, and that unless she both stopped putting in my mouth words I didn't said and recanted from her accusations on me, I would ask Piratpartiet to send a different representative. The last affectionate comment I received from her was: idiot. And all of this in less than a week; an unbearable pace.

Honestly, though I really do appreciate Amelia's initiative, I won't bear her offences nor her lies. We have less than three months until Uppsala, and I'm not willing to spend them quarreling with those with whom I'm supposed to cooperate. Whilst I admit that I'm sometimes even too straightforward and also lacking velvet gloves, I try to stick to the truth and to focus on our remaining duties, so I expect others -like her- to do the same. I ask Piratpartiet to please send a different representative. Regards,

                                                                                           Carlos Ayala
                                                                                            ( aiarakoa )

                                                                   Partido Pirata National Board's Chairman