[pp.int.general] Levies Questionnaire: last chance for the parties to sign up.

Ole Husgaard osh at procard.dk
Thu Apr 17 01:45:24 CEST 2008

We got a lot of work done tonight with the reply to the levies
consultation, reaching consus. while we are not yet completely done, we
think that the basic structure and meaning of the document is the same
as the final version will be.

We will meet in the #ppi channel of irc.piratpartiet.se tomorrow (I'll
be there from 8pm CEST) to make the last edits, and I would like
everybody interested to join.

Last chance for sending a reply is tomorrow.

Please look at the document
(http://int.piratenpartei.de/Levies_Questionnaire), and indicate if your
national party can endorse it - even if small edits still need to be
done. Or even better - join us tomorrow night.

If we have no indication that you are endorsing the document, we cannot
put your party on the list of parties sending this reply, so please react.

Best Regards,

Ole Husgaard.