[pp.int.general] http://int.piratenpartei.de/Levies_Questionnaire

Ole Husgaard osh at procard.dk
Fri Apr 18 03:33:42 CEST 2008

Hi,

Success!

We have now worked through the entire reply, cleaned up and edited. And
at least two countries agree on every single sentence in the document.

What remains now is that the document should be converted to pdf, and
then any remaining spelling errors and grammatical errors are corrected.

And of course I hope that all the pirate parties will find time to read
it and endorse/sign it before we send it to the Commission.

The deadline for sending it is tomorrow.

Best Regards,

Ole Husgaard.