[pp.int.general] levies - SENT

Ole Husgaard osh at procard.dk
Fri Apr 18 23:26:23 CEST 2008

Valentin Villenave wrote:
> As I told you privately Ole, (and I told Andrew as well), I feel
> terrible for having completely screwed up (along with the other French
> guys) and let you down with this questionnaire.

No need to feel terrible. I know you are doing a lot of good work. And
we all have to make a living, so it is sometimes limited how much time
we can spend on PP issues.

> However, I have to say we completely approve and endorse what has been
> written. It's both complete and rock-solid, very easy to read and to
> understand. You did great guys!

And so did you, by reacting so quickly when I mailed you tonight about
the problem of lacking your endorsement of the consultation reply. Now
France is on the list of endorsing pirate parties, which is important
for us.

We were really late to finish the reply, so I fully understand why so
many parties had trouble endorsing a 22-page docoment with such short
notice.

Best Regards,

Ole Husgaard.