[pp.int.general] levies - SENT

Valentin Villenave v.villenave at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 22:49:00 CEST 2008

2008/4/18 Ole Husgaard <osh at procard.dk>:

>  In particular FR and NL are major EU countries with strong and active
>  pirate parties.
>  Please let us know asap, if you can endorse this reply.

As I told you privately Ole, (and I told Andrew as well), I feel
terrible for having completely screwed up (along with the other French
guys) and let you down with this questionnaire.

However, I have to say we completely approve and endorse what has been
written. It's both complete and rock-solid, very easy to read and to
understand. You did great guys!

Cheers,
Valentin