[pp.int.general] Uppsala 27-29/6

Rick Falkvinge (Piratpartiet) rick at piratpartiet.se
Wed Apr 23 14:46:04 CEST 2008

The date is still on. I will ask Mårten (our party secretary who's
arranging the conference) to post some info about accommodation once
he's woken up from the uni elections that just took place on his university.

Pirates there got representation for a second year, btw. Votes dropped
from 15% to 12% in relative terms but increased 50% in absolute numbers
(the vote participation increased more than 50%), so still a job well done.

Rick