[pp.int.general] Uppsala 27-29/6

Max Lalouschek | Piratenpartei Österreic Max Lalouschek | Piratenpartei Österreic
Wed Apr 23 12:37:09 CEST 2008

Actually I already booked a flight, for the 25th, as anything later
would have cost 50 - 100 Euro more (because summer holidays start at
that time here).

I would also like to know wheter the date is still accurate and
especially to have some information about where to stay there.

Thanks & Ciao!

Max