[pp.int.general] Uppsala 27-29/6

Reinier Bakels r.bakels at planet.nl
Tue Apr 22 09:20:41 CEST 2008

Perhaps it is still a bit early, but booking flights early makes them a lot cheaper ...
I have in my diary 27-29/6 for the next PP Int meeting in Uppsala.
- Do we still plan to mee there on those dates?
- Any suggestions where to stay?
- For the agenda: would it perhaps be interesting to interest specific topics, such as levies, data retention, record company strategies, patents, copyright alternatives (= allow musicians to make a living withoutand whatever? Last January we spent little time on those hardcore pirate issues.
If we decide early, some of us could decide to make a presentation.

reinier