[pp.int.general] stop about the EU Constitution!

Reinier Bakels r.bakels at planet.nl
Wed Apr 23 14:46:40 CEST 2008

I THINK THE PP SHOULD REFRAIN FROM TAKING A POSITION ABOUT THE EU CONSTITUTION OR LISBON TREATY.
This issue is about completely disconnected from the PP issues. well, perhaps there is a connection with the "democratic deficit", but I expect the pro-/contra- European dividing line to cross the PP communitity.

Personally I am strongy opposed nationalism and pro-Europe. The problem is the present EU structure.

reinier