[pp.int.general] Pirate Manifesto's 7th Session Schedule

Carlos Ayala aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Mon Aug 18 09:58:02 CEST 2008

Only 3 pirate parties attended the Pirate Manifesto's 6th Session; the usual attendance for the former sessions was 6-8 parties.

Having such low attendance and after last week's failed meeting, yesterday the three attending parties agreed on stop scheduling the sessions in the weekends. 7th Session will be held next Wednesday 20th of August of 2008 at 18:00 UTC (20:00 CEST).

Remember that:

- Stage One's deadline is set on 31st of August, so there are only 14 days remaining -only 11 after 7th Session-
- we must deal both with uncommon categories -Information Society, and Government Transparency and Accountability- and with controversial issues, to be able to start the development of First Draft just after 7th Session; maximum attendance is required, as the most parties debating and agreeing PPI common stances, the less amendments for Pirate Manifesto will be needed
- Russian, French and Austrian -specially PPOE, which has usually sent representatives to most sessions- pirate parties are warned: with just 2 weeks remaining, the pirate parties which haven't briefed here about their stances won't be allowed to participate in Stage Two -i.e., in the amendments-, being only allowed to decide whether to sign the Final Draft; so, Parti Pirate, Piraten Partei Oesterreich and Piraten Partai, come on and write down your briefings in the wiki page before 31st of August -not leaving it for a last minute effort :)-

We are able to make it, we are able to have a good First Draft; but to really make it we need the maximum possible attendance next Wednesday. Regards,

                                                                        Carlos Ayala
                                                                        ( Aiarakoa )

                                                  Partido Pirata National Board's Chairman

Correo Yahoo!
Regístrate ya - http://correo.yahoo.es