[pp.int.general] Let's the First Draft development start

Carlos Ayala aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Thu Aug 21 13:55:16 CEST 2008

Here we have the final results of the Analysis of the pirate parties at a glance, after yesterday's session -which will be briefed more exhaustively as soon as possible-

http://int.piratenpartei.de/Pirate_Manifesto_parties_at_a_glance#Analysis

Now it's time to start the development of First Draft

http://int.piratenpartei.de/Pirate_Manifesto_First_Draft

Appointed representatives will be the ones allowed to make the edition in the wiki page, we have until 31th of august to develop the Draft. If any of the representatives

http://int.piratenpartei.de/Pirate_Manifesto#Who

is not available, each pirate party feel free to find a substitute to participate in this Draft edition. Regards

                                                               Carlos Ayala
                                                               ( Aiarakoa )

                                        Partido Pirata National Board's Chairman

Correo Yahoo!
Regístrate ya - http://correo.yahoo.es