[pp.int.general] Accommodation at ESF in september

Ole Husgaard pirat at sparre.dk
Sun Aug 24 00:34:00 CEST 2008

Hi,

I'd really like more of the national pirate parties to participate in
this event.

To be sure that the travel expenses are not a problem for anybody, I'd
like to personally double this by also paying up to EUR 100 for travel
expenses (up to the total max. of EUR 400 I can currently spare).

With up to EUR 200 of travel expenses covered, I hope that more will be
able to participate.

Best Regards,

Ole Husgaard.