[pp.int.general] Accommodation at ESF in september

Jan Huwald jh at sotun.de
Sun Aug 24 10:58:09 CEST 2008

Hi,

As announced a long time ago I'll join you and hope your sleeping space is not
used up, yet. I am not sure if I am the only German pirate who will be there,
but if it is the case than I think it is ok to represent the Piratenpartei,
even if I have no chair in our board anymore.

If no financial accident happens to me I do not need travel compensation and
hope you can use it to motivate pirates with higher travel costs.

Btw who of the Piratpartiet/Ung Pirate board members or ambassadors will be in
Malmö?

Regards,
Jan