[pp.int.general] Purpose of copyright

Carlos Ayala aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Sun Aug 24 20:07:56 CEST 2008

----- Mensaje original ----
De: Reinier Bakels <r.bakels at planet.nl>
Enviado: domingo, 24 de agosto, 2008 19:53:15
> Calm down!

No need to ask for calming down -that's the wrong thing about always using e-mails, sometimes messages are misunderstood-; I've just been giving counterarguments. You stated that US culture system was more oriented to society -and gave your arguments-, I disagreed -and gave my arguments-.

By the way, the arguments I gave in my former mail I think are compatible with your newest mail's ones. Regards,
                                                                   Carlos  Ayala
                                                                    ( Aiarakoa  )

                                              Partido Pirata National Board's  Chairman

Correo Yahoo!
Regístrate ya - http://correo.yahoo.es