[pp.int.general] PPI forums and pirateweb

Anton Tamminen anton.tamminen at piraattipuolue.fi
Wed Aug 27 21:10:55 CEST 2008

Andy Milner wrote:

> As far as PPI is concerned ought to spend some time deleting all the
> spam posts from the spam bots that keep getting on there. Thats
> probably why admin approval is required, so far from it being
> "disgusting for the average user" it's keeping it from being as full
> of porn as it has been in the past.  I have been, previously, deleting
> and general housekeeping but unfortunately for me I very rarely have
> the time at the moment to keep on top of things.  Worklife takes the
> priority...

If it is indeed you who manage the site; can you please delegate some of
it to others and give them admin access to both the cms and the forum?
There is outdated information on the site that would require immediate
updating (such as that the finnish pirate party isn't "TYP") and the
site contains no meaningful news items on our progress as a movement etc
etc.

--
Anton Tamminen
International Secretary, Member of the Board