[pp.int.general] PPI forums and pirateweb

Bastian noews.pp at derdeutsche.net
Thu Aug 28 14:40:34 CEST 2008

Hi,

im admin of forum and website, but haven't access to the server.

Im plan to upgrade both to new version, specially the forum. Than the SPAM have to kicked directly from the database.

But another plan is to reset the forum with a new forum-version and better antispam.

If anyone want access or want to help at the website and/or form, can contact me.

Email: noews.pp (at) derdeutsche (dot) net
Skype: basgru
Jabber: noews at jabber.ccc.de
ICQ: 94967717

regards,
Bastian aka NoEwS

#######

Bitte beachte, dass dem Gesetz zur Vorratsdatenspeicherung zufolge
jeder elektronische Kontakt mit mir sechs Monate lang gespeichert
wird. Please note that according to the German law on data retention,
information on every electronic information exchange with me is
retained for a period of six months.
http://piratenpartei.de/navigation/politik/ueberwachung/vorratsdatenspeicherung

#######

"Freedom is not a gift of heaven, you have to fight for it every day" (Simon Wiesenthal, 1908-2005)