[pp.int.general] ESF - information table/centre

Amelia Andersdotter teirdes at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 15:24:21 CEST 2008

Hello,

I have unexpectedly realised our information table was booked for the
entire forum - not just for the Saturday as I initially thought.

Therefore I want to request help with manning the table over the
course of the forum. I have put the same request out to local pirates
in Skåne.

To you who have already said that you will come to ESF - please sign
up for volunteer informationing! If you haven't yet decided that you
want to come - see volunteering for informationing as an incitament!

Contact me (teirdes at gmail.com) (+46 (0)768547410) or Snild
(snild.dolkow at piratpartiet.se) or Gustav (gustav.nipe at
piratpartiet.se) (+46 (0)708765484) if you're interested in
volunteering or coming.

sincerely,
Amelia