[pp.int.general] Pirate Manifesto: next week's meeting

Ole Husgaard pirat at sparre.dk
Tue Dec 2 19:10:45 CET 2008

Carlos Ayala skrev:
> According to Jens' suggestion, I propose Thursday 19:00 UTC as the date for next week's meeting.
I will not be able to participate at this time, but this should not stop
you from having the meeting. I will instead tell you about my opinion
here, and hope that you take this into account during the meeting.

Unlike Jens, I do not think that a new round of amendment proposals is
needed, if we can get a chance to vote on the previously annulled
amendments. If such a new round of amendment proposals is decided, I
suggest that the time to propose them is kept short, to avoid further
delays, and that it should be impossible to annull amendments for any
reason.

I think we need another round of voting, where we get a chance to vote
on all the proposed (including annulled) amendments, unless we get
another chance to propose amendments.

Also, I think it would be nice if Carlos offered to step down, if
somebody else with the same time and dedication could be found to
replace him as the manager of the manifesto process. This is not because
I mistrust him in any way, or accuse him of having done anything wrong,
but because I think that this position should be held by a person who
has no disputes with any national representatives.

Best Regards,

Ole Husgaard.